On 11 December 2010 10:56, Simon Biggs <s.bi...@eca.ac.uk> wrote:
> You can get 2 years for downloading DOS software and 10 years for using it.
> People are going to be prosecuted and the courts will be pressured by
> government to be tough with their sentencing.
>
> If anybody wants to be involved with anon-ops I would recommend using a
> dedicated Mac with nothing important on the hard drive. Install and run
> Parallels and run the DOS software within that. Make your contribution to
> the activity. Then reformat your hard drive using a destructive wipe mode.

If they're really serious and have the time and money to invest, and
more time, and more money, and probably more time, the data is still
recoverable (something to do with the write heads never being in the
exact same position within a track). That's why they destroy hard
drives with sensitive data on them rather than sell them. Just
physically damage them. Take the hdd to bits and smash the platters
with a hammer.

_
: http://jwm-art.net/
-audio/image/text/code/