...YOU ARE ONE OF BEST PHOTOGRAPHER WE'VE SEEN ON NET LAST YEARS...IT'S
ORIGINAL AND ROUGH WORK...MANIK...FEBRUARY...2012...
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Morris" <ja...@jwm-art.net>
To: "NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity"
<netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 4:04 PM
Subject: [NetBehaviour] worries about blacklists

Hi,

I recently noticed that facebook warns people about links to my website
being malicious and surbl.org blacklists my domain name as associated
with spam.

>From what I can tell, some email clients allow filtering of messages
based upon these blacklists such as multi.surbl.org or ws.surbl.org and
it is within these lists where my domain is listed in. Spam filters
which use these lists scan the message _body_ and if a reference to a
blacklisted domain is found then the message is regarded as spam.

I'm rather disappointed about this and it's lead me to wonder if maybe
something I've posted here is to blame. I know I've been argumentative
at times and been reactionary to things I dislike but I hope that the
actual work I've posted (not so much recent work) over the years has
made up for it.

The artist career thing for me never took off and academically the
degree was as far as I got. Programming has become my focus and due to
that I find little time for anything else.

With that in mind I'm left making posts on the occasional inspired
impulse. Hence the mobile-shot audio-clips and photographs from while
I'm at (factory)work. Or screenshots of software I'm trying to develop.

Seems like I'm producing less and less art. But does it have to be art
to post here? I tend to focus on the "creativity" in the title to help
me justify my posts here. I have a memory (real or imagined) of when I
first subscribed of asked Marc if it was ok and he said 'for now'.

The thing is I don't want to unsubscribe just because I'm not an artist
any more, but the impulses to post *random*stuff* are likely to be
around for a while... Unless people speak up to disuade me and give
good reasons for why and etc....

James.