Super happy to see Rob's Balloon Dog getting seen as part of this exhibition : )

Annie...
Well perhaps Format (technical) stands for Form (artistic)
I'm not sure I could (or would want to) find and define a "female" format but v. disheartened by what is either an unfortunate oversight or just a pure evil exclusion of work by women.

There are many many many examples - these are just a tiny sliver of women who could have contributed a format to the project. I hesitate to make a list because of all the brilliant things that will then be excluded but just to show that this isn't just hot air.

De Geuzen (Renee Turner, Riek Sijbring and Femke Snelting)- Female Icons and Anxiety Monitor Mary Flanagan - many many many, including Domestic - personal history told around the flaming walls of a gamespace Helen Varley Jamieson and Paula Crutchlow - Make-Shift - participatory (audiences of two physical spaces) linked by artists' dramaturgy Upstage - Avatar Body Collision - cyberformance software platform and performance programme Annie Abrahams - The Big Kiss, Huit Clos, Angry Women +many many- networked performance
Liz Sterry - Kay's Blog, real-world reconstruction of social life online
Ele Carpenter - Embroidered Digital Commons - stitching together of Craft and Code cultures of knowledge sharing and politics.
Alison Craighead
Amy Alexander
Kate Armstrong
Kate Rich