That's a great and broad list of women artists! Most of my favourites are in
there and I'd also want to include Cosey Fanni Tutti, but obviosly the lsit
could expand.

Has there been any collected writing about or by woman in digital arts? It
would be a really interesting collection. I'm thinking something like RE/Search
publication's Angry Woman (see link below.) Interesting but at the same time
complex in the stand point that it should. would take?

Cheers

http://researchpubs.com/Blog/?page_id=13&category=15&product_id=35