yes! big thanks to Randall who has contributed a huge amount of energy and
generosity to this last month & thanks to Furtherfield too!michael
      From: ruth catlow <ruth.cat...@furtherfield.org>
 To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
 Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2015 12:28 PM
 Subject: [NetBehaviour] The Netartizen project ends now

  Dear All,

 The Netartizen project ends now

 but the life of this Netartizen continues, inbox fertilized and spirit
refreshed, inspired and appreciative of the beings and doings of the last month.

 We can still peruse the online exhibition- http://0p3nr3p0.net/show/netartizens

 look back through DIWO antics of kittenz, dreams, blockchains, unwitting
participation, lizards, anguish and algorithms.

 and mull over the many unresolved questions of our relationship as art workers
to politics, community and net citizenship more broadly.

 <Group HUG>
 I also want to say huge thanks to Randall Packer for instigating, provoking
and shepherding this experience with incredible dedication.
 And to express my warm appreciation to all contributors (and lurkers- we know
you are out there) for your patience, ingenuity, generosity and critical
energy. </Group HUG>

 : )
 Ruth

 p.s. this is just the beginning