thank you for inviting me to this net-party- i learned a lot and enjoyed it
despite my future-fears

here's a copypaste in the spirit of copypasters everywhere, from the
description for craig dworkin's 'no medium'

"Dworkin argues that we should understand media not as blank, base things
but as social events, and that there is no medium, understood in isolation,
but only and always a plurality of media: interpretive activities taking
place in socially inscribed space."

https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/no-medium

>>> http://www.creative-catalyst.com
>>> http://www.talesfromthetowpath.net