From:  Joumana Mourad <joum...@ijaddancecompany.com>
Date:  Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 8:55 PM
To:  NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
Subject:  Re: [NetBehaviour] The Netartizen project ends now

Dear Organisers, thinkers, strategisers of Net Artizan

I would love to congratulate you and thank you for pushing the boundaries of
what there is and making things happen.
I have been going through some of the richness of the work that has been
posted as well as the performance that has been offered last week, and I
feel overwhelmed enriched and wanting more.

Is there room for seeding so ideas physically or over the web?

Happy wednesday

On 2 April 2015 at 12:28, ruth catlow <ruth.cat...@furtherfield.org> wrote:

>  Dear All,
>
>  The Netartizen project ends now
>
>  but the life of this Netartizen continues, inbox fertilized and spirit
> refreshed, inspired and appreciative of the beings and doings of the last
> month.
>
>  We can still peruse the online exhibition-
> http://0p3nr3p0.net/show/netartizens
>
>  look back through DIWO antics of kittenz, dreams, blockchains, unwitting
> participation, lizards, anguish and algorithms.
>
>  and mull over the many unresolved questions of our relationship as art
> workers to politics, community and net citizenship more broadly.
>
>  <Group HUG>
>  I also want to say huge thanks to Randall Packer for instigating, provoking
> and shepherding this experience with incredible dedication.
>  And to express my warm appreciation to all contributors (and lurkers- we know
> you are out there) for your patience, ingenuity, generosity and critical
> energy. </Group HUG>
>
>  : )
>  Ruth
>
>  p.s. this is just the beginning