Dear Ana

not wanting to engage in ideological fracturings here, to be honest;
you must be refering to the passage that my friend from Houston had sent me in
the reference to the Olympic Games
of 1972, he spotted a sinister irony in the choice of the site;  you will
recall that the militant group 'Black September' , a palestinian organization,
took responsibility for
the hostage taking, there is little disputing that, and i had no intention of
causing harm with labeling.

I was more interested in the perversion of term lone wolf (which was a literary
term i think, from Hesse's Steppenwolf).
My friend from Texas also pondered the scene he found on the internet captured
during the Munich shootings last Friday:
"An extraordinary altercation took place between some individuals filming the
Munich killer as he wandered around a roof car park which was empty.
 A fair amount of invective was directed from the group doing the filming at
the killer below. His response to this was to repeat,
"I am German." A strange response. There is perhaps no easy answer to the
question, 'What did he mean?'"

maybe you have an answer.
regards
jb