Dear Johannes I really hope you were ironic when you asked me for an
answer. I think no one has it. I was myself labeled as terrorist when I was
jailed as 19 years old, the same age the "lonely wolf" killer in Munich was.
And my answer is no one is a terrorist we are lost souls expecting to find
some answers in the stars or in the books or in the religions or in the
politicians.
You know I am raised by German nuns it means my culture is rather
cosmopolitan and the German part is an important part of it.
When Goethe wrote about the young Werther, the lone romantic antihero who
kills himself,  many young European did the same and the book was banned.
The killer from Munich was inspired by Brejvik, the Norwegian killer who
killed 100 young socialdemocrat youngsters in a camp.
And who inspired Brejvik? He loved Hitler and had Mein Kampf as favorite
book. We live in Apocalyptical times and we are losing faith in politicians
and religions,  as Baudrillard and Lyotard called "the death of the big
narratives", the postmodern times.
And we must find patterns and shapes in the chaos.
Ana