"Look upon my [net]works, ye mighty..."

Here's a list of dead blockchains.

>From 2014.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588413.0

The list has only grown since then.

I was recently asked to exhibit a project from two years ago that I
couldn't because the service it relied on was no longer operational.

Ken Wark is bearish on "digital collectibles" -

http://www.e-flux.com/journal/85/156418/my-collectible-ass/

But I find the illusion of permanence that millions of dollars of
security a day can give is irresistible. ;-)

- Rob.