From: Roland Dreier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:51:19 -0700

> And I can't think of a single other example of a case where we
> refused to merge a driver, not because of any issues with the driver
> code, but because we don't like the hardware it drives and think
> that people shouldn't be able to use the HW with Linux.  And it
> makes me sad that we're doing that here.

The TOE folks have tried to submit their hooks and drivers
on several occaisions, and we've rejected it every time.

I definitely don't want the iWARP stuff to go in until we
have a long good discussion about this.  And you have a good
week long opportunity to do so as I'm about to go on vacation
until next Friday :-)