Am 22.05.2015 um 23:19 schrieb Eric W. Biederman:
Alexander Holler <hol...@ahsoftware.de> writes:

Am 08.05.2015 um 14:02 schrieb Eric W. Biederman:

So I am dense.  I have read through the patches and I don't see where
you tag packets from other network namespaces with a network namespace
id.

Me too,

You need to use recvmsg, and then parse out the NETLINK_LISTEN_ALL_NSID
control message.

It isn't a netlink attribute that is being returned.

Hmm. :(

Maybe I should have read the kernel sources or something else where this is mentioned. Looks like I've understood it totally wrong.

Thanks for the explanation.

Regards,

Alexander Holler