On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Balazs Scheidler wrote:

> ok, should I simply add fields somewhere in struct ip_conntrack, or there's
> a bitfield I can add a flag to?

There is no such bitfield you could use at the moment.

> Looking at the struct I can't see a place general enough, so I can add a new
> field just to hold a single bit, or a general "flags" field, which can be
> used by other matches later.

This is a good question. Probably it is better to add a (general) 'flags'
field. But I have no idea for what else we could use it :-)

Regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW-Home: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary