It used to be that the Yahoo groups here had a chat feature
where you could arrange a meeting and get people to go into
chat mode together and work on projects.

I don't know why they dropped it as these Yahoo groups would be
a great place to get this technology going.

So if the moderator at the forum was to organize an online
meeting what would they use?

Here is one website I have been using. It is Internet radio but
basically the technolofy foundation of what I want to do.

http://www.tropicwaveradio.net/

Can anybody else suggest something?

--- In netmeeting-discussion@yahoogroups.com, Marc Manthey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Oct 22, 2006, at 6:51 PM, Ray wrote:
> > So what does everybody here use Netmeeting for?
>
> thats an intersting article about microsoft and netmeeting :-)
>
> http://archive.salon.com/21st/feature/1998/07/cov_21feature.html
>
> cu
>
> --
> "If women didn't exist, all the money in the world
> would have no meaning."
>
> web: http://www.let.de
> http://marc.cuseeme (in the Cesidian Root)
> cuseeme reflector : let.dyndns.tv