Hi, Mahesh:
Just want to clarify.
I think what Routing DT team is doing is complementary to what LIME WG is doing.
what routing DT team is doing is to identify all the existing models and the
models that are under development for OAM, routing, interface,  etc, to see how
these models for different technology, protocol, feature(e.g., ACL, QoS) can
fit together to form comprehensive structure and deliver the service.

LIME work wants to provide common structure for various OAM technologies by
defining generic YANG model for OAM. But the focus is to define generic YANG
model for OAM.
Based on LIME WG charter All the technology specific models are extension to
this generic model. The relationship between these OAM related models can
depicted as following:
                           +-+-+-+-+-+
                           | LIME gen|
                           |OAM YANG |
                           +-+-+-+-+-+

        |              |               |         |                |
    +-+-+-+-+-+   +-+-+-+-+-+   +-+-+-+-+-+ +-+-+-+-+-+      +-+-+-+-+-+
    | CFM     |   | MPLS-TP |   | MPLS    | | IP      | . . .|  foo    |
    |OAM YANG |   |OAM YANG |   |OAM YANG | |OAM YANG |      |OAM YANG |
          |       | MPLS-TP |   | MPLS    |       |     . . .|  foo    |
          |       |sub tech |   |sub tech |       |          |sub tech |

The example given by Acee is to provide a list of OAM protocols which need to
be ready to configure a network instance. There is no overlapping.

-Qin