Hi Robert,

I agree that -01 doesn’t add much on top of -00.  This is expected as we’re in
the fit and finish phase.  If you want to help finish the draft, then please
consider responding to one of these threads:

  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg14587.html  (re:
rollback-on-error)
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg14641.html  (re:
model-structure)

As for this thread:

1. Regarding adding an explicit backwards-compatibility requirement, please
note that what was written here is still in effect:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg14629.html.  Note that
no objections have been raised yet, so this will likely happen.

2. Regarding adding an applicability statement, there is currently only one
voice asking for it, which isn’t enough to warrant a change.

Thanks,
Kent