>Can you please suggest an approach of how to return a single tree that
>contains the data from two separate datastores (where the leaf paths may
>overlap)?  I think that the approach would need to work both for get
>requests and also notification data.

I know that this is a difference between the solutions, but I don’t see it
listed as a requirement.  There is a requirement to return the diff, but that’s
all.  Is there actually a need to return both sets of data?  - or is this just
a desire for the diff to be able to return both (as oppose to the transform)?
Just wondering if this is a must-have or a nice-to-have.

Kent