Hi all,

In RFC6087, there's a statement under Lifecycle Management regarding the
revision date of a module with respect to its submodules.

"If submodules are used, then the document containing the main module MUST be
updated so that the main module revision date is equal or   more recent than
the revision date of any submodule that is (directly or indirectly) included by
the main module."

In the Broadband Forum, we weren't aware of this statement until our models
were validated using another tool besides pyang which flagged an error as our
main modules' revision dates were older than some of their submodules.  We were
wondering why pyang does not check for this when using the --lint option as it
seems to validate RFC6087 requirements.  Is this just an oversight or are we
interpreting something incorrectly?

Best Regards,
Joey