Nits:

1. First it says “unpublished” then it says “posted”, I think it better to
replace the latter with “published” so the terms are consistent.

2. “unpublished” is unclear.  At least I consider submitting an I-D to
datatracker as a form of publishing.  I think it might be better here to refer
to something like “works in progress”.

3. Instead of saying “when a new version (of the I-D) is posted”, it would be
clearer to say “when a new version is posted (e.g., it becomes an RFC)”.

Kent  // as a contributor

On 8/15/16, 3:17 PM, "netmod on behalf of Randy Presuhn"