> The document, in particular in Section 6.1, could better distinguish
> between
the
> terms "module" and "model", if an alignment with
> draft-ietf-netmod-yang- model-classification is the objective. One
> example where the terminology is
not
> entirely consistent is the sentence "add an additional example of a
> Network Service YANG model as shown in Figure 4". That figure actually shows
> modules.

Nice point. Does anyone have a reference for the definition of model and module
in the YANG context (or I can search :-)

[Qin]: The difference between data model and module is very subtle. E.g., In
some case one model includes more than one module.
See these two detailed definition in the section 3 of rfc7950