Hi Robert,

I2RS has a different environment and datastore framework than NETCONF.
NETCONF uses a different datastore framework compared to RESTCONF.

DS conceptual model describes an overall picture and defines how it could
like.
Such a concept providing the basis for many environments cannot be
standardized.

Protocol WGs are in charge to choose a consistent subset out of the DS
conceptual model and standardize the usage of these DSs as part of the
protocol specification.

BR,
Mehmet