Hi,

I have reviewed draft-07 and my previous comments about NMDA have been
addressed.

This might be the most important sentence in the draft:

sec. 5.3

   The datastore schema for <operational> MUST be a superset of the
   combined datastore schema used in all configuration datastores except
   that YANG nodes supported in a configuration datastore MAY be omitted
   from <operational> if a server is not able to accurately report them.

The MUST implies that there is no need to design a YANG library that can
support
an implementation that violates this MUST (i.e., 1 schema tree for the
super-set)

The MAY is troublesome because it completely contradicts the conformance
expressed
in each YANG module supported by the server.  Any data node without any
if-feature-stmts is mandatory to implement.

What about config=false subtrees within a config=true subtree?
Can they be omitted from <operational> as well, or does the draft just
intend to
omit the operational value of config=true nodes?  Should be specific.

Perhaps this draft does not need the MAY half of the sentence at all.
The YANG library can specify that it is for conformance-reporting, not
conformance-defining.

Andy