Hello,

I've reviewed this document and believe it is ready for publication.

The focus of my review this time was on validating the module and the example modules and example data through
running code. I implemented NMDA for the open source tools we use and added a testcase that reproduces the
result specified in "Appendix E. Example: NETCONF <get-data> Reply" after loading the
configuration specified in "Appendix D.  Example: NETCONF <get-config> Reply" and providing the
config false; data and system originated configuration as needed. I can confirm the implementation validated
the example modules and the example data producing identical output.

IMO the examples are demonstrating well the concept of NMDA and its application
for the ietf-interfaces module.

I had an issue with a bug in ietf-netconf-datasto...@2017-08-24.yang I had to fix in
order to use the <get-data> RPC. The bug is already reported on the
mailing-list.

diff ietf-patched/ietf-netconf-datasto...@2017-08-24.yang
ietf-draft/ietf-netconf-datasto...@2017-08-24.yang
140c140
<         when 'derived-from-or-self(../datastore, "ds:operational")';
---
        when 'derived-from-or-self(../datastore, "or:operational")';

Vladimir