On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 03:42:35PM +0200, Martin Bjorklund wrote:

> > I would suggest to extend the definition of the "xpath1.0" type with the
> > corresponding specification of the default XPath context.
>
> Yes, something for 6991bis.
>
> Meanwhile, for SN, we can add this already there for stream-xpath-filter.

I am not sure whether a new type definition is needed or just some
clarification of the current xpath1.0 definition. Perhaps a new
definition plus deprecation of the xpath1.0 definition is the right
thing to do. I have added this to my list of possible changes to
RFC 6991.

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>