+1 on schema, and the -ptr part added to my confusion.

Minor comment (which the authors probably know already): s/yang-data/structure/

Regards,
Reshad.

On 2019-03-25, 2:30 PM, "netmod on behalf of Joe Clarke"
<netmod-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of jcla...@cisco.com> wrote:

    First, I agree with Jürgen that the "target" terminology confused me,
    especially so given you have target-module and inline-target-spec.  Like
    Jürgen and Rob said, "schema" seems to work better.  And maybe
    "inline-schema-module-spec" would be clearer that the spec modifies the
    modules from which the schema is generated.

    To the point about yang-data-ext/structure, I see instance data was very
    useful, but it's a must to be able to augment its metadata.  YANG
    Catalog would use that.  If this draft moves forward without
    sx:structure, then I think it would need to be straight YANG so that
    augments will work (i.e., a schema element would exist to augment).

    A few other comments (minor):

    Section 2.1:

    "P2 Re-use existing formats similar to the <get> operation/request"

    Isn't the format similar to a <get> _response_ versus the request?

    ===

    Section 3

    s/and and/and/

    Joe