All (Speaking as an author of RFC 8349),
I just looked at this in more detail and I don't think the ietf-mpls.yang model
should be augmenting the /rt:routing/rt:ribs/rt:rib/rt:active-route RPC. The
intent of the RPC is to return the address-family specific active-route
corresponding to the destination-address. This model attempts to overload this
RPC with a different action all together - returning a route that has the
local-label as an optional attribute. I'd reject the Errata and believe the
augmentation should be removed from ietf-mpl.yang. Whether it is replaced with
a different one is up to the co-authors of ietf-mpls.yang.
Thanks,
Acee