This message ends this WGLC.

While there seems to be general support, there doesn’t appear to be support for
the provided use cases (i.e., data object tags for metric and operation type),
and significant concern that a node-tag can change the definition of anything
the schema.

Authors, please consider updating the draft by 1) removing and/or clarifying
the concerning parts and 2) presenting compelling examples, to bring this idea
forward again for a future adoption call.

Thanks you,
Netmod Chairs