Kent,

I have posted -12, which fixes the bugs that have been reported to me
and removes the percentage types.

I have also removed the revision-identifier type since it is better
defined in the YANG versioning module (and it should be called
revision-date and not revision-identifier). This change was not
suggested during the last call, I only noticed that this definition
could be moved while reviewing the YANG versioning I-Ds over the
weekend. This change probably requires a check with the WG. (If we
were to put it back, I would still suggest to call it revision-date as
this is also how this thing is called in RFC 7950).

/js

On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 11:34:19PM +0000, Kent Watsen wrote:
> Thank you everyone that participated, the Last Call for this draft is closed
> successfully!
>
> Authors, please let the chairs know when the issues have been resolved and
> the draft is ready to be progressed for IESG review.
>
> Kent
>

> > On Feb 3, 2022, at 9:54 PM, Kent Watsen <kent+i...@watsen.net> wrote:
> >
> > Dear NETMOD WG,
> >
> > This message begins a two-week WGLC for draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6991-bis-11
> > ending on Friday, February 18th.  Here is a direct link to the HTML version
> > of the draft:
> >

> > https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6991-bis-11.html
> >
> > Positive comments, e.g., "I've reviewed this document and believe it is
> > ready for publication", are welcome!  This is useful and important, even
> > from authors.  Objections, concerns, and suggestions are also welcomed at
> > this time.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Kent (as co-chair)

Jürgen Schönwälder              Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>