Hi Benoit, Tom, all,

FWIW, I went with the following changes in
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-boucadair-netmod-iana-registries-07:

Added this NEW:

    Examples of IANA URLs from where to retrieve the latest version of an
    IANA-maintained module are: [IANA_BGP-L2_URL], [IANA_PW-Types_URL],
    and [IANA_BFD_URL].  [IANA_FOO_URL] is used in the following to refer
    to such URLs.  These URLs are expected to be sufficiently permanent
    and stable.

and updated the IANA considerations that will be included in RFCs as follows:

OLD:
      When this registry is modified, the YANG module "iana-foo"
      must be updated as defined in RFCXXXX.

NEW:
      When this registry is modified, the YANG module "iana-foo"
      [IANA_FOO_URL] must be updated as defined in RFCXXXX.

Cheers,
Med

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.