Hi Folks,

I use a few webforms on my websites which are with ZEN.

When a form is completed, up should come a page which says thank-you
for filling in the form, but with Netsurf a page comes up which says:-

"Automatic form response

Problem Encountered

The page you sent the form from was not set up correctly. Please let
the author know.

The author of the page needs to include the following HTML tag within
the form:

&lt INPUT NAME = "recipient" VALUE = "your_email_address_here" TYPE =
HIDDEN &gt
"
In ZEN forms they don't need a line like the one above. They have, I
think, a better method where the recipient's address is just a number.
This number is used to look up the email address in an address file on
the server.

An example of one of my forms is at:-

http://www.zen57462.zen.co.uk/nowirul/emadd/9.htm

--