In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Barry.Allen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Folks,

> I use a few webforms on my websites which are with ZEN.

> When a form is completed, up should come a page which says thank-you
> for filling in the form, but with Netsurf a page comes up which says:-

I received the following blank page:

http://www.zen57462.zen.co.uk/cgi-bin/linkback

All it contains is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html
        PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML Basic 1.0//EN"
        "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-basic/xhtml-basic10.dtd";>

> "Automatic form response

> Problem Encountered

> The page you sent the form from was not set up correctly. Please let
> the author know.

> The author of the page needs to include the following HTML tag within
> the form:

> &lt INPUT NAME = "recipient" VALUE = "your_email_address_here" TYPE =
> HIDDEN &gt " In ZEN forms they don't need a line like the one above.
> They have, I think, a better method where the recipient's address is
> just a number. This number is used to look up the email address in an
> address file on the server.

I think they do; that message is not likely to be generated by Netsurf.

Most good ISPs have made some serious efforts to stop web forms being
used by spammers and the like and insist that they contain one of their
own valid addresses. Why not put in the line it was asking for and see
what happens?

--
Tim Hill,

www.timil.com