In a dim and distant universe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   Richard Ashbery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> enlightened us thusly:
[Snippety snip]

> There is a Boot file but am reluctant to run this as I unaware of its
> effect on my system - nice and reliable at the moment.

> None of this is meaningful. How do I preceed from here please

You need to download the previous copy of the binaries, which included a
copy of !Printers. The most recent binary only contains update files and
not the full application.

Having said that, I've encountered weird redraw problems with !Printers
1.73 so I've gone back to the previous version to avoid crashing the
machine. :-(