In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   John-Mark Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:09:52 +0100, Richard Ashbery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Has any progress be made with NetSurf's printing on RISC OS 5?

> AFAIAA, it works (except to PostScript printers).

> > The current release has the same help instructions as previous issues
> > about lack of Font Manager and printer drivers support - there is a
> > comment about a patch for non-Postscript printers that has been
> > submitted to RISC OS Open Ltd.

> See revisions 4.11 and 4.12, here:

> http://riscosopen.co.uk/viewer/view/castle/RiscOS/Sources/
> Printing/Modules/PDModules/VersionNum

> Presumably, the appropriate binary module is in all-bin-2007-11-15.zip

Downloaded and de-archived the bin. The Printing section has !Printers
which stupidly I substituted (luckily I took a backup) for my old copy
(Printer 1.72) thinking it would contain the modifications required to
get NetSurf to print correctly. This is only a skeleton app containing
directories...........

dp, lj, Modules, Palettes, PDumpers, ps and
Remote.

There is a Boot file but am reluctant to run this as I unaware of its
effect on my system - nice and reliable at the moment.

None of this is meaningful. How do I preceed from here please
John.

Regards

Richard