when typing a lengthy bit of text into one of those typically
annoyingly small panes on a web page, i have learnt the hard way over
the years to keep a copy of what i write, because too often a site
throws up some error when i click Submit and then i have had to type
it all over again.

does Netsurf2 respond to the usual keyboard shortcut, Ctrl-A, to copy
all the text in a field?

or do i still have to drag the mouse painfully from beginning to end
of the field?  i say painfully, because the action of scrolling in
that typically annoyingly small pane can lose the existing selection.

--
>>> please don't reply my entire message back to me ;=]
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603
   Glastonbury   BA6 9JG         pocket 0797 415 3861