On 31 May 2009 as I do recall,
          netsurf-users-requ...@netsurf-browser.org wrote:

> On 30 May 2009  Jim Nagel <nets...@abbeypress.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > when typing a lengthy bit of text into one of those typically
> > annoyingly small panes on a web page, i have learnt the hard way over
> > the years to keep a copy of what i write, because too often a site
> > throws up some error when i click Submit and then i have had to type
> > it all over again.
>
> Much easier way (and I agree with all that Jim says, having had the
> same frustrations) is to compose the text in StrongED, get it exactly
> as it should be (and chuck the spilling if you're me) and only then
> drag it into the browser's form.

And then - at least in the case of the IMDb - check that the 'paragraph
wrapping' is still as intended;  blank lines seem to have a tendency to
disappear so that adjoining paragraphs get wrapped into each other...

(But I think this is a site bug rather than a NetSurf problem as I
remember similar problems when using WebsterXL.)

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

One man tells a falsehood, a hundred repeat it as true.