In article <20090918003025.2a35d...@trite.i.flarn.net.i.flarn.net>, Rob
Kendrick <r...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
> Perhaps it is time to accept that there is nobody available to do the
> work.  If people don't like that, it's time to start learning
> software engineering and get involved, or learning to accept that
> RISC OS is dead.

> Choose one.

Don't be silly. It is not a choice that I have to make. I rarely use
Netsurf, preferring to use Google Chrome on my PeeCee or Firefox on my
ASUS EeePC. Why would anyone use Netsurf when there are much more
capable browsers to hand? I still use RISC OS for all my email,
newsreading, all my Desktop publishing and a few things with Fireworkz..

So, for me, RISC OS is not dead. Netsurf, for me, is dead.

--
Barry A.