Jim Nagel <nets...@abbeypress.co.uk> wrote:

> Rob Kendrick  wrote on 14 Oct:
>
> > You mean you don't filter based on "To or CC" as well as "List-Id"? :)
>
> exactly.  of course i could filter on all those fields.  but then when
> somebody sends ME a personal copy the filter would send it to the general
> list folder where it would not get the priority attention the sender
> intends.

In that situation, you would get two copies: the one via the list would end
up filtered on the List-Id field as intended, and the personal copy woild
end up in your inbox.  It's always worked fine here (I *only* filter on
List-Id or its equivalent, where possible).

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/