I see from the progress page that this is a known issue, but I just want
to request its implementation.

The RISC OS full save, while saving all images referred to in HTML,
doesn't pay any attention to images referred to in CSS, enclosed in
url() brackets.  They are neither downloaded nor renamed.

I don't know if the situation has changed significantly in recent times,
but images in CSS is now standard practice for pretty much every
website, and this has the effect that any given full save will look
extremely different from the same page viewed online.

For a good example, try full-saving http://www.beano.com/ .

(The full save code really needs rewriting anyway, to organise things in
a directory structure with original leafnames intact mimicking the
structure of an actual website, simultaneously making it more
user-friendly to browse and easier to transcode URLs for, but that won't
happen in the near future and this is a more important stop-gap.)

--
  __<^>__   Follow me on Twitter! --> http://twitter.com/swirlythingy
 / _   _ \  (Or, um, don't.  It's a free country and all that.)