From: "Dave Lawton" <li...@etcsystems.co.uk>
To: "Brian" <brfer...@orpheusmail.co.uk>
Subject: Bank of Scotland/Halifax
Date: Sun, Sep 18, 2011 19:14

On Sun, 18 September, 2011 5:41 pm, Brian wrote:
> Having been able to do 50% of my online banking with Netsurf on the
> Bank of Scotland/Halifax site, then when they *revamped* recently,
> I couldn't even view my statement and account fully, let alone pay
> bills etc and had to use Firefox.
>
> However, today the site is now fully accessible with Netsurf,even
> paying bills,cancel DD's and  all sorts.
>
> Just thought I would pass this on.
>
> Regards.
> Brian
Hi Brian,
Thanks for that very useful piece of info.
Do you happen to know why, after years of being told that their web
banking interface was crap, and didn't need Javascript, and them doing
nowt about it, they finally fixed it ?

--
Regards from Dave Lawton
HTML emails are just a security risk, and nobody needs that.