> wrote:
> > In article <52a75401a9stuartli...@orpheusinternet.co.uk>, lists
> >    <stuartli...@orpheusinternet.co.uk> wrote:

> > > Sorry, should have been more clear. My suggestion is to use
> > > !BookMaker.
>
> > > With !BookMaker running and boxes created, when I click "Add to
> > > hotlist", I get a list of the boxes in !BookMaker I can choose to
> > > add to.
>
> > We used to use Bookmaker a lot, but we stopped using Bookmaker
> > because it didn't interface with NetSurf.
>
> > I see it now can, but it doesn't appear to interface very well as
> > when I Add to Hotlist I don't get a choice of what directory it
> > goes in, it just puts it in the default place.
>
> Here, it puts it at the bottom of the list of folders. I then open
> the appropriate folder & drag the file up to it. Only takes a few
> seconds.

Check the preferences - General group, 'Add URLs to main book'.

If this is ticked, BookMaker will put add any new URLs at the botton of
the hotlist.

If it isn't, adding a URL will put up a menu of folders to choose from.

--
Nick Roberts           tigger @ orpheusinternet.co.uk

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which
can be adequately explained by stupidity.