I have just downloaded #672 and ran it. I was horrified at the hash it
made of my homepage, which is http://m.bbc.co.uk/news

I reverted to #671, and it looks the same there. It renders perfectly
in Windows Firefox. The same sort of rubbish is visible on our local
BBC Gloucestershire site, so presumably the BBC web-people think
they've been clever again. I rather incline to thinking that it's
hardly worth raising a bug report on this, but will do so if people
think it's worth it. In the meanwhile, I've changed my homepage.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Ta     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.