On Wed, 28 November, 2012 4:11 pm, ChrisF wrote:
> In message <7cd6ddf452.pnyo...@pnyoung.ormail.co.uk>
>           Peter Young <pnyo...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> Well, blow me down with a feather! I got in using the above URL and
>> then going to News. I haven't deleted any cookies, and I'm now getting
>> the "proper" site without using the desktop link. I'll have to check
>> it again tomorrow.
>
> !Ticker solves the problem for me.
>

> However, if the BBC is playing fast and loose, it needs to be told!

I have used mobile web service contact form (at bottom of the mobile page)
to inform BBC  - it will not have any effect unless lots of other do it.
The URL which Peter referred to works but not after Netsurf and the Iyo
have been closed down - back to mobile page today.

I do not know of !Ticker - will google it - but what does it do and is it
IYO friendly?

John