This is just a heads-up to those using #1342 or later on RISC OS: I've made
some major changes to the dragging and mouse tracking code, which could
potentially affect lots of areas of the browser (save dialogues; text
selection; drag-and-drop; toolbar editing; treeview windows; window
scrolling).

Everything that I've tried still seems to be working, but as ever I'm not
going to rule out the possibility that I've missed some bits of the GUI that
I've forgotten about or wasn't even aware existed. Testing and bug reports
would therefore be welcome.

The changes are to make it easier to understand and maintain the mouse
tracking code, as part of fixing issues in this area which came to light
with the new treeview displays (such as the hotlist).

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/