On 8 Sep, Steve Fryatt <li...@stevefryatt.org.uk> wrote:

> This is just a heads-up to those using #1342 or later on RISC OS: I've
> made some major changes to the dragging and mouse tracking code, which
> could potentially affect lots of areas of the browser (save dialogues;
> text selection; drag-and-drop; toolbar editing; treeview windows;
> window scrolling).

Interesting, but moving the mouse pointer around in a <textarea> still
produces non-display of characters to the left &/or right of the
pointer during editing, just as it did before #1342.

Bugs reported in February 2013 (and earlier) seem to suggest that work
has been done on making <textarea> handling more robust. So is my
problem a known one, or one that is related to your mouse tracking
code, or is it just my system experiencing some problem in keeping the
window fully refreshed?

Iyonix, 5.18, Geminus, #1352.

--
Bernard