On 14 Nov 2013, David Pitt <pit...@pittdj.co.uk> wrote:
> In message <ecb627aa53.old_coaster@old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>
>   Tony Moore <old_coas...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> > For you, #1447 doesn't show the captcha, but for me it does (see
> > link). I wonder what could explain the difference. Here #1447 runs
> > on RO 5.20 / RPCEmu 0.8.11 / Win7. Your headers suggest that you are
> > using a Mac.
>
> I have tried on this Raspberry Pi OS5.21, my Iyonix with both OS5.20 &
> 5.21 and even VRPC OS4.39, that captcha remains elusive.
>
> This is what I see :-
>
>   http://www.pittdj.co.uk/temp/login.jpg
>
> The alignment of the input boxes is different.
>
> How very odd!

I'm beginning to wonder if we're being served the same code. The screen
grab which I posted before, showed only the lower end of a long page. I
see, from your screen grab, that the blue header is immediately above
the log-in section, whereas on mine there are many lines, of what I took
to be incorrectly displayed js menus, between the blue header and the
log-in section.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/77062274/fanfiction.zip contains a full-save of
the page, and a draw-file showing the entire display.

Tony