On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 11:08:33 GMT, Geoff wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it just me, or is Netsurf's sockets system awry. After a modest
> browsing session Internet access freezes up due,  I think,
>  to sockets being used up. Qitting Netsurf restores order. It seems to
>  have started about a couple of weeks ago. Not sure of the exact time.
>
> Risc Os 6.2 NS R1681. (JSoff)
>
> TTFN

It's not just you.  The symptom I notice (and I am not the first to
say this) is failure to resolve links.  I can save the link, quit
NS and restart it, and the link works fine.  It started more than 2
week ago, but I don't remember when.  I did not originally attribute
the failure to NS, but now I'm sure.

Dave