On 3 Nov 2015 as I do recall,
          Dave Higton  wrote:

[snip]

> you must have downloaded and tried numerous development (CI) builds.  How
> many have given you trouble?

I only normally download a random development build when I want to report a
bug (to check that it's still present in the current version).

Hard to tell how many of those have introduced bugs that weren't previously
present!   The (apparently new?) non-scrolling bug is the one that caused
the most serious usability issues.

I don't think I've been unlucky enough to download a version of Netsurf that
didn't actually run - now that the majority of the lock-up/superslow
rendering problems seem to have been located and fixed, I'm considering
downloading a newer version of Netsurf on this (e-mail hosting) machine,
which I have so far avoided doing because my mother, who also uses it,
simply can't cope with switching Javascript off again to access sites that
don't work with JS on by default.

There's still the issue (for her) of sites that provide a working non-JS
alternative but where you don't get to access this when Netsurf claims to
support Javascript then doesn't actually submit the form when you click on
the button, etc....

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Positive: Mistaken at the top of one's voice.