On Tue, Nov 03, 2015 at 22:42:09 +0000, Harriet Bazley wrote:
> There's still the issue (for her) of sites that provide a working non-JS
> alternative but where you don't get to access this when Netsurf claims to
> support Javascript then doesn't actually submit the form when you click on
> the button, etc....

I can appreciate this is a pain.  Once we have events working in the new JS
implementation well enough that we feel 3.4 could come out; we're going to
switch the "JS always on at startup" back off, so that users have control once
more.

Until then, keeping a couple of different verisons around is probably best.  I
would never give a CI build of software to my mum and not expect problems --
she's a bug magnet :-)

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69