I'd like to recommend China Neican to everyone interested in China

*China Neican is a newsletter by Yun Jiang and Adam Ni from the Australian
Centre on China in the World, and the China Policy Centre in Canberra. The
newsletter is also published as a weekly column
<https://www.thechinastory.org/keywords/neican/> on the China Story blog
<https://www.thechinastory.org/blog/>. The name Neican 内参  (“internal
reference”) comes from limited circulation reports only for the eyes of
high-ranking officials in China, dealing with topics deemed too sensitive
for public consumption. To receive regular updates, please subscribe
<https://neican.substack.com/subscribe>. You can find past issues here
<https://neican.substack.com/archive>.*

*Folks, if you enjoy reading Neican then we’d appreciate it if you could
share it with your contacts. With your help, we hope to reach more readers
in 2021.*

*- Yun and Adam*

https://www.neican.org/