----- Original Message -----

Looks like a GUI problems. For more details on what's possible with
NetworkManager (plus some additional ideas), see:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Networking/Ideas/NetworkManagerMethods#IPv4.2FIPv6_methods_broken_down_to_features

> For IPV4 this buttons seems to have no effect at all. It's off-position
> is not even saved when applying or closing the dialog.
>
> For IPV6 something happens. All addresses except local link are deleted,
> no DNS and routing.
>
> But if link local still remains where is the difference between
> disabling IPV6 or enabling and choosing link local configuration only ?

In released versions of NetworkManager, there isn't any possibility to disable
IPv6 link-local addresses. In fact it's not properly supported even in the
kernel.

Cheers,

Pavel